[iframe style=”border:none” src=”http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4061436/height/26/width/200/thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/standard-mini” height=”26″ width=”200″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Carl speaks to David Bond, who made Project Wild Thing, the film that helped spark a worldwide movement to get children back outside and reconnecting with nature.
(Recorded in London on May 19, 2015)
Topics covered include:
1. Benefits of playing outdoors
2. How to persuade children to unplug and go outside
3. The right balance of technology in childhood
4. How Silicon Valley parents handle screen time with their own kids
5. Why so many successful entrepreneurs climbed trees as children
6. How Nature reduces racism and other forms of prejudice
7. Whether games like Minecraft can ever rival the natural world
8. Differences (and similarities) between urban and rural children
Download in iTunes
Visit the The Wild Network website
Download this episode!