[iframe style=”border:none” src=”http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/3807879/height/26/width/200/thumbnail/yes/theme/standard-mini” height=”26″ width=”200″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Carl speaks to Rob Orchard, founder and editor of Delayed Gratification, the world’s first Slow Journalism magazine.
(Recorded in London. Running time: 58’43”)
Topics covered include:
1. What is Slow Journalism and why does it matter in a fast world?
2. Is personalised news a good thing?
3. Does long-form journalism have a future?
4. How much news is actually news?
5. What role did toasters play in the genesis of Slow Journalism?
Visit Delayed Gratification.