[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4531806/height/26/width/200/thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/standard-mini” height=”26″ width=”200″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Carl talks to Vincent Dupin, founder of Into The Tribe, an online travel agency that organises smartphone-free holidays in tranquil corners of Europe.
(Recorded July 20, 2016 via Skype)
Topics covered include:
1. How real-world activities help us switch off
2. Can anyone learn to go phone-free for a few days?
3. What role does nature play when we unplug?
4. Tips for taming technology back home after an unplugged vacation
5. Is the art of doing nothing dead and buried?
Download in iTunes
Visit the Into The Tribe website
Download this episode!