[iframe style=”border:none” src=”http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4095731/height/26/width/200/thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/standard-mini” height=”26″ width=”200″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Carl speaks to Guy Michlin, the founder of EatWith, which brings people together to dine in the homes of professional chefs and amateur cooks around the world.
(Recorded in San Francisco on June 1, 2015)
Topics covered include:
1. Eating well and convivially in more than 150 cities
2. What it means to “disrupt” the restaurant industry
3. How food brings us together
4. Smartphone etiquette at the table
5. Making “social dining” available to all social groups
6. How food culture varies across nations
7. Curating the social mix round the dinner table
Download in iTunes
Visit the EatWith websiteDownload this episode!