Are you ready to reboot your life? To make 2021 a year of joy and renewal?
Joining one of my 30 DAYS TO SLOW BOOT CAMPS can be the first step. The Boot Camps are free and open to all. The next one starts in April 2021.
Here’s the lowdown:
My 30 Days to Slow workbook is a practical, step-by-step guide to help you slow down in a fast world. You’ll come out the other end happier and healthier, more connected, dynamic and creative.
Here’s what Arianna Huffington tweeted the other day:
“So love @carlhonore’s new workbook ’30 Days to Slow,’ in which he guides readers through the steps of slowing down in a world where perpetual busyness is often seen as a badge of honor.”
To help you get the most from the workbook, I run regular 30 Days to Slow Boot Camps. You’ll be able to share inspiration and insights with your fellow travellers on the road to SLOW. And I’ll be on hand with guidance and advice via posts and Live chats.
There is no charge for taking part in the Boot Camp. It is open and FREE to all. So please spread the word to anyone you think might benefit from reconnecting with their inner tortoise ….
This is how the Boot Camp works:
1. I host an opening Chat on Zoom. This is the welcome session. I set the scene and answer any questions you have. You can post questions live in the moment or beforehand in my How To Be Slow Facebook Group. The video is then posted in the Group to watch afterwards. The session lasts up to 30 minutes.
I recommend that you read through the Introduction and Overview sections of the Workbook before attending the opening session. That means reading up to the end of Page 8.
2. I host FOUR other Live Chats on Zoom. One at the end of each week of the Boot Camp. All sessions start at 17h (UK time) and last up to 30 minutes.
I send one email reminder before each Zoom Chat. That is the only email you will receive from me during the Boot Camp.
3. Throughout the 30 days, you can post in the Facebook Group. Ask questions, share tips, get to know your fellow participants. Slowing down is always easier when you do it with other people. I will drop into the Group regularly to join in the conversation and give written answers to your questions.
This is all you need to do to take part:
1. Order your copy of 30 Days To Slow. There are various links here. (NB: It can take a long time for the book to arrive, so order early.)
2. Join my private How To Be SLOW Facebook Group here.
3. Email me at email@example.com to let me know you wish to take part.
That’s all. Looking forward to seeing you in the next Boot Camp!